There’s no excuse for eating poorly on Curacao! The Dutch Caribbean island features a diverse range of culinary experiences, from traditional French bistros to funky Latin-fusion outposts. Here is Top 5 list sorted by cuisine:
1. French: The Wine Cellar is a popular and exclusive French restaurant in the Caribbean; the perfect place for a delicious lunch or a romantic dinner.
2. International: In the old days Omundo was a mansion surrounded by sugarcane fields. This mansion has been transformed into a sleek and stylish restaurant. Their menu is international with unique combinations of fresh ingredients. Live music fills up the place several nights a week.
3. Italian: IL Forno is the premier brick oven pizza joint on Curacao. The restaurant’s thin crust pizza recipe came from the “Pizza Master” of Sicily, where the owners of the restaurant are from.
4. Japanese: Matsuri is a sushi restaurant for the real connoisseur. The rolls are made of carefully chosen combinations and fresh fish. The setting is modern with Asian accents.
5. American: Slider Burgerbar & Restaurant. Burgers & New American Cuisine on a whole new level. Located at the heart of District 1850 behind The Movies.